Bring Your "A" Game
Selection Day: July 3rd
Do you have what it takes to represent Roco Rescue? We're looking for experienced rescue professionals who have availability during off-shifts to work standby rescue services jobs at industrial facilities.
- EMR certification with at least 1 year of emergency response experience (at a minimum)
- Calm in a crisis, skills and demeanor that instill confidence in victims and teammates
- Passion for safety / preventing rescue situations
- Continuing education & rescue training (we'll put you in our Fast-Track 80 course and get you certified to NFPA 1006 for confined space rescue before slotting you for work)
- Flexible part-time schedules - you pick the jobs that fit with your full-time job schedule
- Competitive wage based on experience, with room for advancement
- Wednesday, July 3rd, 8am-11am. If you can't make it on July 3rd, register anyway and we'll make other arrangements to connect.
- Roco Training Center, 8274 Merle Gustafson Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70807
- Be ready for a basic skills assessment, a physical readiness test and a brief interview
- We will brief you on Roco Rescue, discuss job examples and answer questions